It is a top priority to keep our Center a safe and healthy space and to protect the well-being of our visitors, staff, and volunteers!
We follow the most recent PA Department of Health guidelines in order to offer the highest level of protection to everyone that enters our facility. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the facility and can be used as you move through the exhibits.
We always follow PA Department of Health & CDC guidelines to proactively protect our visitors and have taken the following precautionary measures:
- Advanced cleaning methods and increased frequency and level of cleaning and disinfecting in all areas of the center, including additional wipe downs of all exhibits, handrails, benches, door handles, toys, and other surfaces contacted by the public. All cleaning protocols throughout the entire facility are CDC-approved and we use hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Increased supply of hand sanitizer stations throughout the Center.
- Frequent communication and education on preventing infection spread - both in the Center and through our digital channels.
The PA Department of Health & CDC also recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Stay home if you are sick and seek medical care
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and wash your hands after